Sons of Eireann
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend

4 posters

Go down

The Legend Empty The Legend

Post  Marcus Suridius Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:54 am

Hello,

Most of you know me but im posting this for those who dont.

Im Marcus Suridius, im a pure hardcore Irish lunatic. I started in this game way back in March and immediatly went into active mode, we had a number of 2 clickers and I never wanted to end up like them. When I play a game I like I want to put alot off effort into it.

I got my face out there straight after joining the game and before I even posted on the welcome section on the forums I was posting in the public dail going mad over the gleb theft. I was immediatly seen around and had a tought stance on the immigration due to Serbs and general enemies of the state being given citizenship. Irish cs to me is the holy grail and shouldnt be given out like toys in lucky bags.

I was given a role in the IDF tank division at level 8 and was then given a role by Cal as a part of the current supply staff. I have been in the IDF ever since bar a stint in Canada with TCO.

I have been a right winger since joining and have been trying to mend rifts that were ongoing between both sides and after 8 months or so on the right I felt there is no more I can do to stop their bitching so I moved to the left side and joined the well titled Sons of Eireann.

So this is me, 3 time MoD, 3 times bored shitless as a TD due to not being able to out vote idiots. I always want to put Ireland ahead of myself and hope I have shown that to people here that its always my only goal (that and getting some fine weed Razz)

Marcus Suridius
Military Commander
Military Commander

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3027540

Back to top Go down

The Legend Empty Re: The Legend

Post  orangejuicemmm Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:58 am

Great man to have on our team. Welcome aboard.

orangejuicemmm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  johnsnuggles Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 pm

my outrageous boner!

johnsnuggles
Party President
Party President

Back to top Go down