Sons of Eireann
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current situation and a few other things

4 posters

Go down

Current situation and a few other things Empty Current situation and a few other things

Post  Stark Hater Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Hello,

In light of the situation with CT, there are a few things I'd like to suggest.

Number 1, I believe supporting Marcus Suridius is the best choice for us. For those who ask what is democratic about this decision, one could argue that CT can delegate whoever he likes and that as congress fails to impeach CT it is impossible to hand the Presidency to ekane or anyone else. However, I will not force the issue if you disagree.

In the spirit of that, I ask you to support Marcus wherever possible - in voting his articles, and considering to volunteer for anything his cabinet needs.

I'd also like to begin appointing an SoE staff. I meant to do this should I win PP, but I think now is as good a time as any.

With regards to next month's CP elections, Marcus may wish, and be in a position to run for office in February, but we should plan for the contingency that this is not the case.

Stark Hater
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Current situation and a few other things Empty Re: Current situation and a few other things

Post  IBhoy Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:44 pm

All will be fine, what was probably e-Ireland's most glorious month occurred when the sitting President was completely inactive. Wisest choice is Marcus as he was CTs VP, and it will allow for CT to return at some point if he decides to. Last thing Ireland needs right now is an episode over who should run the country. Realistically, CT is still our President and his/Marcus' Cabinet will have to step up the plate and run the country.

It has happened before on more than one occasion, for the good of the country we just plough on.

IBhoy

Back to top Go down

Current situation and a few other things Empty Re: Current situation and a few other things

Post  Chris Cuthbertson Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Aye, I've always supported both those guys, especially Marcus. I know him a little better than CT also bu both are outstanding guys. I'm also up for appointment in the SoE staff, just let me know what you need Stark.
Chris Cuthbertson
Chris Cuthbertson
Recruitment/Messaging
Recruitment/Messaging

Back to top Go down

Post  Stark Hater Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:56 am

Uhhh, on hold for now, I'm pretty busy atm. Mightn't be on at all for the next day or so, be warned...

Stark Hater
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cuthbertson Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:07 pm

word, all is good mate
Chris Cuthbertson
Chris Cuthbertson
Recruitment/Messaging
Recruitment/Messaging

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Suridius Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:52 am

Just saw this thanks lads.

It was a bit mad of a few days but we are back on track for a good month, some complaints as usual but sure its Ireland we have to expect this.

Marcus Suridius
Military Commander
Military Commander

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3027540

Back to top Go down

Post  Stark Hater Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 am

I can't say I'm happy with how CT has handled things, but he still has our official support. It's been quiet for us, but once I get irl things on track, I'll be releasing an article for us

Stark Hater
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down