Sons of Eireann
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party Issue

+3
seanlyncha7x
Chris Cuthbertson
Marcus Suridius
7 posters

Go down

Party Issue Empty Party Issue

Post  Marcus Suridius Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:06 am

We need a section for party discussion in private.

I want to discuss the extremely disappointing fact that SoE members voted yes to remove OJ's dail access. This is a complete lack of respect for OJ and the party for its own members to vote against it.

This move is clearly against the constitution and we have our own members disregarding the laws we have in this nation and some of our members seem to not care that its a breach of his rights.

He did what everyone has done over the past year and yet he is getting punished like this.

I have no problem with bringing in new laws and rules but they have to be done fairly not just brought in to remove one persons access when even the most newish player can see that everyone does it.

I want to state clearly for everyone to see, I am disappointed and angered at members who have voted yes to removing his access because they never even asked on here what we taught about it.

Marcus Suridius
Military Commander
Military Commander

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3027540

Back to top Go down

Party Issue Empty Re: Party Issue

Post  Chris Cuthbertson Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:38 pm

"I want to discuss the extremely disappointing fact that SoE members voted yes to remove OJ's dail access. This is a complete lack of respect for OJ and the party for its own members to vote against it."

Had no idea this happened mate, I didn't get to log in yesterday except on my blackberry and didn't even see this vote in the forums. I'm extremely disappointed just like you brother. I'm sure these people have no idea what OJ has done for SoE/Labour/Eire/the left wing in the past and seems they're "voting out their ass" per say. We're supposed to stick by our kind no matter what. Same as we were in the ICA, he should have our support now.

Call em out, Hang em up

SoE Abu!
Labour Abu!
ICA Abu!
OJ Abu!!!!!
Chris Cuthbertson
Chris Cuthbertson
Recruitment/Messaging
Recruitment/Messaging

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Suridius Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Ah no Chris if you where stuck to your phone nobody will say anything to you about it, its the like's of people who actually went on and voted yes and where on the likes of the irish chat room.

Very disappointed over it cause OJ has done loads for Ireland overall.

Marcus Suridius
Military Commander
Military Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cuthbertson Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Yeah he has man, you know I would have voted that no access shit down If I could have logged in. I can't believe it had as many Ta votes as it did.
Chris Cuthbertson
Chris Cuthbertson
Recruitment/Messaging
Recruitment/Messaging

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlyncha7x Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:45 am

Well, I voted YES, as OJ has robbed from the state. Does anyone think this is alright? Because it is not. Also, he did not repay it, and his friends gave him a dig out. Also on a lesser note, Oj has broken the CONSTITUATION, in that TD's should only post their vote on voting threads. As you know, I've left the party whip, and I was the only party member to do so. Also a TD has the right to vote how they feel! No party whip will hold that! You are supposed to stick by your own kind, he robbed the state! He destroyed the IDF, and crippled the state. I don't see how he should be forgiven? A lot like IBhoy!
seanlyncha7x
seanlyncha7x

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlyncha7x Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:17 am

Well, I voted YES, as OJ has robbed from the state. Does anyone think this is alright? Because it is not. Also, he did not repay it, and his friends gave him a dig out. Also on a lesser note, Oj has broken the CONSTITUATION, in that TD's should only post their vote on voting threads. As you know, I've left the party whip, and I was the only party member to do so. Also a TD has the right to vote how they feel! No party whip will hold that! You are supposed to stick by your own kind, he robbed the state! He destroyed the IDF, and crippled the state. I don't see how he should be forgiven? A lot like IBhoy!
seanlyncha7x
seanlyncha7x

Back to top Go down

Post  johnsnuggles Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:14 pm

Poor form Sean.

Clearly you know nothing about Ibhoy, so don't even bring him up.

OJ was, is, and always will be a friend. If you don't like him that's your business, spread your poison elsewhere.

This kind of shit is why I left for Croatia.
Well, the Natural Enemy bonus helps too...

johnsnuggles
Party President
Party President

Back to top Go down

Post  petesake Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:36 pm

We need to weed these troublemakers out ASAP before this party can move forward, They've brought great shame on SOE and belittled OJ. I may have to come out of retirement if this craic isn't sorted out.... now wheres my zimmerframe? Ive got a meeting soon with the head of the nursing home
petesake
petesake

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cuthbertson Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:10 pm

"Also on a lesser note, Oj has broken the CONSTITUATION, in that TD's should only post their vote on voting threads." scratch

TD's do this all the time Sean, look in any voting thread, especially the two between cas and OJ, everybody was doing it

"Well, I voted YES, as OJ has robbed from the state. Does anyone think this is alright?"

He got in this election due to the fact he was voted in, the vote on removing his access was due to him letting in Maddog, that was just for craic and everybody knows maddog can't do shit here jocolor

"He destroyed the IDF, and crippled the state." Evil or Very Mad

First off, the state and the Dail at term, destroyed the ICA's reputation without any reason besides the fact OJ was with us. secondly, he won the presidency fair and square and yet was impeached because of simply who he was, he would have made a great President.

Like the lads say, OJ was and will always be a good friend to the old guard still alive in here, glad to see the support guys and I'm sure OJ is too.

o7
Chris Cuthbertson
Chris Cuthbertson
Recruitment/Messaging
Recruitment/Messaging

Back to top Go down

Post  Stark Hater Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:59 am

Sean, you left our party. You don't have to concern yourself with our issues. We'll be restricting your access here from the 15th anyway.

Stark Hater
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  orangejuicemmm Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Don't mind sean, he is nothing but a mere ass kisser and bang wagon jumper.

Thanks for the support lads, much appreciated,

orangejuicemmm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Suridius Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:48 am

I laughed so much and couldnt read anything after Sean said he destroyed the IDF.

Sean I was MoD and ran the IDF with the likes of Ian and Seanan for 3 months, trust me I have first of knowledge of this and OJ in no way ruined the IDF. Its short sighted and ill informed things like that, that has so many people in Ireland acting stupidly.

Marcus Suridius
Military Commander
Military Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down