Sons of Eireann
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seanlynch here!

4 posters

Go down

seanlynch here! Empty seanlynch here!

Post  seanlyncha7x Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:31 am

Hello all, seanlynch here, for those of you who don;t know (Fat chance) I am a congressman x2, and am here to guide the way, for me that is! What that mean's, I don't know!
seanlyncha7x
seanlyncha7x

Back to top Go down

seanlynch here! Empty Re: seanlynch here!

Post  Admin Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Welcome to the party.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonsofeireann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlynch x2 Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 am

Hello member's of Sons of Eireann. As you well know, I left the party some time ago. I then made seeral remarks about the party, which may have damaged the party name. However, I do wish to take those remarks back, and apologise to all member's of the Sons of Eireann. I in particular wish to apologise to OJ, to whom I Ritaculed for taking pary companies, however, I now know that he donated them and gave them to the Irish army. Also to Stark Hater, I know that many nasty remarks were exchanged between us, and I hope you can forgive me.

The reason for all this, is that I wish to re-join the party. I want to become a part of this again. I was a very active member and congressman here. I am not looking for support in the next election, in case that's what you think this is all about, but I ish t put all this behind us and move forawrd in a united way. If the party member's do not wish me back in the party, I will walk away, never to re visit this again, but I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

seanlynch

[i]

seanlynch x2

Back to top Go down

Post  petesake Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Theres nobody here at the minute Their all away. Ill pass this letter on to the powers that be and see what they think, I'm only the Janitor. I wouldn't hold my breath though because a lot of people were annoyed by your antics. ... But enough from me, I'm only the janitor as I said and I need to get back to my Newspaper.
petesake
petesake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum